Monday, August 4, 2008

Who is Greg

So the month of July is over so it is time to recap July's Poll!

This month I asked the question, "Who is Greg?" and six people voted. One thought Greg was Super G, another person does not know me, and the remaining 4 people decided that Greg was a none of the above kind of guy. All together, this totals 98% of the votes, which leads me to believe that 2% of Greg does not exist.

This month, I'm going to refer back to the Matrix movies. After a crazy night of talking computers, industrial music, mysterious girls, and interrogations with Agent Smith, Morpheus confronts and asks you to take the red pill or the blue pill. The red pill would take you further on your crazy adventure or, as Morpheus puts it, "further down the rabbit hole." The blue pill would put you back in your bed the next morning and you would wake up as if nothing would happen.

Which would you choose?

4 comments:

Amy said...

Guess what.
I didn't vote.
If anything I would have said you were 'none of the above' but that sounded so harsh I would have wanted to justify it with a story like I usually do... so I didn't vote. You can ask me next time you see me :P

Alicia said...

Greg, you're awesome. I love that you're doing these polls. It's keeping me entertained, so keep it up.
PS when are you around this month. I think I'll visit you at work sometime...or right when you get off so we can have some of the oh so great coffee you create.

Harrison Mooney said...

I would say that Greg Atkinson is an amalgamation of individualized experiences and identic signifiers imbued with meaning. I would argue that his visual appearance partially speaks for him, perhaps on an equal plane with which he speaks for it. Finally, I would say that Greg Atkinson is deserving of the label "nice", and simultaneously undeserving, as it fails to encapsulate the thick wicker frame of his beingness.

I'd say, rent him.

kayla s said...

you should never take anything from a stranger unless your mom and dad say that it is okay.

i stand by that.