Monday, June 30, 2008

Ontairo

So, I came home for a bit and here are the highlights so far.

Hanging out with Tom Hard in his super hick town and driving around in his jeep with the top down, doors off, blaring Maylene and the Sons of Disaster. Good times.

and...

Seeing Silas in the Airport and eating really shitty Nachos from an un-named Kelsey's restaurant right by the secure area in the Calgary airport. Oh well, the beer and company were awesome.

Today has been pretty lame so far. I never know what to do when I go home. I should've called someone or even hoped on my brother's bike and gone down to the lake. Instead, I slept in and did nothing all day. I did listen to a sweet Pod-Cast interview with Shane Claiborne. It's worth a listen.  But besides that, the rest of the day was pretty lame.

Speaking of lame, don't bother listening to The Tremulance. In fact, don't even click on this link. I mean, "You've Got the Girl." Who does this guy even think he is? Someone who knows me, because I definitely do not have the girl. Or was he referring to himself? I don't think anyone who writes such lame music could even hope of getting a girl. Lame.

So was this post.

1 comment:

Jamison said...

ouch...and thanks?